Players may check the Club's website or club's hotline, 916-491-1721, for current GSSCS league status.
Once all schedules are finalized, they will be posted.
Maintaining Good Hygiene Practices
We all must be aware of the coronavirus risk and take the necessary precautions to avoid exposure to germs. This includes maintaining good hygiene practices. The following is strongly recommended:
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds each time
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol; this is suggested after any physical contact with another person or with a shared surface.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose – with a tissue, if possible – when coughing or sneezing, then properly discard the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with anyone else who is coughing or sneezing or who is otherwise sick
- Clean or disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
We appreciate everyone's cooperation during this time.
Bill Hill, Club President