Code of Ethics
As a member of the Golden Seniors Softball Club, I agree that I will conduct myself as a gentleman/lady at all times and that when participating in Club activities, I will:
- Abide by the Rules and By-Laws of the Club as well as the decisions of Club Officials.
- Accept the decisions of the umpires and my team manager.
- Avoid bodily contact that may cause injury to myself or others.
- Refrain from publicly degrading fellow Club members and umpires.
- Never direct abusive or profane language at an official or fellow Club members.
- Control the use of alcoholic beverages so as not to offend anyone or to cause adverse criticism of the Club.